The position for SENIOR HOUSEKEEPER in FARMOOR is no longer available
We are a well established care organization that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognized and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
Reporting to the Home Manager - To organise and maintain the efficient and economic cleaning of the care home. This is to ensure the smooth and clean operation of the Care Home.
• Clean and sanitize rooms including furnishings in assigned work areas
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout all facilities
• Demonstrate an understanding of age specifics, cultural, and ethnic needs for patients and customers that have language barriers, physical and mental impairments, learning disabilities, and those dealing with emotional stress
• Will need to demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision
• Must have ability to do extensive standing, bending, lifting, and pulling carts and equipment
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
• Good interpersonal skills