The position for NVQ Assessor- Hospitality- South West in Taunton is no longer available
NVQ Assessor- Hospitality- South West
We have an immediate requirement to join one of the fastest growing and most reputable training providers in the UK.
Our client currently deals with national contracts to support major retailers and as a result have immediate positions for an Experienced Hospitality NVQ Assessor with Key Skills Experience.
Our client currently employ over 700 people and are offering a competitive starting salary of £20000 with bonus, laptop, mobile, 40 pence per mile and an excellent training and development programme.
Our client have one of the most impressive reputations in the industry, who can offer stability, progression and one of the most efficient approaches to NVQ Assessment.
The Position of Hospitality NVQ Assessor- to cover South West England.
The location is covering from Bristol to Devon
To Support apprenticeships and guide them towards NVQ's Levels 2 and 3 in Hospitality and Key Skills Levels 1. The specific units that the Hospitality NVQ Assessor will be supporting learners through will include, Supervision, Front of House, Food and Beverage, Cookery, Housekeeping, Drink Service and .
The Hospitality NVQ Assessor will be based in a local Pub and Restaurant managing multiple case loads over 12 week periods. The role will involve assessing candidates using all the latest technology in the market. Experience and Qualifications Required for the NVQ Hospitality Assessor
- A1 or D32/ D33 Qualified or TAQA
- PTLLS is highly desirable, or working towards
- Up to date experience of Assessing Learners through the Hospitality NVQ Programme. Customer Services assessing is also desirable
- Occupational experience working in a Bar/Restaurant is essential; this would ideally be at Supervisor Level or above.
- Experience of delivering Key Skills and Technical Certificates (is desirable
- Own Transport
- Target and Quality Focused
For further information please contact Simon Atkins 0191 2557900
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer