The position for Hotel Operations Manager in New Forest is no longer available
Hotel Operations Manager
40 individual, beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, each of which is equipped with all the facilities expected of a quality hotel. The hotels fine Brasserie offers exciting dishes in a contemporary, informal atmosphere for lunch or dinner and a good English hearty breakfast in the morning to set up for your day.
The Hotel also boasts excellent conference and banqueting facilities, the perfect location for weddings, conferences and all types of private dinners and parties.
Hotel Operations Manager - Key Responsibilities;
• Working with the General Manager to maximize the revenue potential of the entire Hotel inventory.
• Targeting and managing key members of staff
• Maintaining morale and enthusiasm
• Training of Key members of staff
• Food quality and management of kitchen staff
• Attain set service levels and management of restaurant staff
• Delivering quarterly and in some cases bi-annual targets and performance related pay
• Overall responsibility for day to day operations within the Hotel.
• Assist and work with the duty managers.
• To act as duty manager when required.
• Manage the selling of C&E products and running of the C&E department