The position for Weddings and Events Co-ordinator in Kettering is no longer available
Weddings and Events Co-ordinator
Wedding & Events Co-ordinator
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Wedding and Events Co-ordinator with previous experience of working within the hotel industry
The role will hold the following responsibilites:
. To provide a customer focused service.
Ensure the Hotel and company standards are maintained at all times.
To provide an efficient and courteous Wedding Service in response to enquiries, requests and bookings.
To provide a full range of business services to users.
Maximise on Bookings support the selling strategy.
Administration of the diary to ensure maximum efficiency on Wedding & Events occupancy.
Offer show-rounds to potential Wedding & Events Clients.
Be a point of contact for new Wedding & Events clients and answer any queries they might have and support the Wedding & Events Manager with all existing bookings.
To support the effective administration of Wedding & Events activities in the hotel and communicate these effectively to all departments within the hotel.
Assist the Wedding & Events Manager with preparing the weekly and monthly reports and to make sure they are completed in the Managers absence.
Ensure that all amendments are recorded on the final Booking Order Form and issued to all departments.
Ensure all provisional bookings are chased according to agreed dates.
To ensure the company standards are maintained at all times.
Ensure relationship with other departments is effective and positive.
Ensure customer needs are effectively communicated and delivered.
Ensure that hotel and company standards are maintained at all times.
To carry out effective handling and subsequent conversions of all enquiries.
To be fully conversant with all aspects of the hotel product, services and rates.
To attend wedding fairs and other sales events.
To do evening and weekend show rounds.
To assist in the running of the overall office and support the Conference team when needed.
1. To conform to all Rules and Regulations outlined in the Staff Handbook and Staff Contract, in addition to those established by the Hotel General Manager.
2. To represent the Company and the Hotel in a loyal, professional and knowledgeable manner at all times.
3. To demonstrate knowledge of the Companys Health & Safety Procedure and Fire Procedure.
4. Not to engage in other paid (or otherwise) work outside of the Company without the written permission of the Company Personnel & Training Manager.
5. To have regular attendance, which is a condition of employment. As you will need to be reliable and dependable in order for the department to run smoothly.
6. To be punctual, which is a condition of employment, ensuring that you are at work on time.
7. To take a pride in your appearance- making sure that you are clean and tidy for your arrival each day. This includes wearing the appropriate uniform in the appropriate way at all times whilst on duty.
8. You are expected to keep a positive and optimistic attitude at work. So that we can maintain our high standards and our ability to deal with problems quickly, for our internal (colleagues) and external (guests) customers.
9. Effective and immediate co-operation is expected of you when your Head of Department asks you to do something, or a member of the management team.
10. You are expected to work at the appropriate speed to get the job done and produce quality end products and service delivery.
11. All employees are expected to have a mature and flexible approach towards your working life.
If you have experience within this area and you are a driven and talented individual then please do email your CV to us for an immediate interview.