The position for Mobile Support Officer in Devon is no longer available
Mobile Support Officer
Our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic MOBILE SUPPORT OFFICER on a 6 week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
You will be required to:
• Offered support and advice to elderly residents within a sheltered housing environment
• Carry out risk assessments and drafting support plans
• Conducting health and safety checks on residents properties
• Liaising with external agencies to ensure that all residents received the required level of support and advice
• Developing social and community links
• Dealing with queries from residents both over the phone and face to face
Experience within a supported housing environment, a current CRB check and access to your own transport is essential for this role.