The position for Care Assistant in Worcestershire is no longer available
Duties would include providing support and care to the residents. You will need to be caring, understanding and be able to work on your own initiative. You will be required to show compassion and consideration to all residents under your care. You will be helping clients from various backgrounds and cultures. Experience in these areas is extremely beneficial.
• To assist residents in washing, dressing and undressing.
• To participate in the basic nursing care of the residents,
• To assist the residents with their toileting needs, including continence promotion.
• To change beds, tidy resident's rooms and do light cleaning.
• To help in the serving of meals and drinks, feeding those residents who are unable to feed themselves.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding resident's particulars.
• Assist in activities within the Home.
• Updating care plan Must be Experienced in the care sector and be of a caring nature
• NVQ level or equivalent advantageous
• Flexible working hours as mainly booked on ad-hoc basis
You are required to provide CRB enhanced disclosure; current cost of CRB is £48 however £44 will be reimbursed once you have worked 100 hours!