The position for RMN (Registered Mental Nurse) in Orpington is no longer available
RMN (Registered Mental Nurse)
Our client, an established group for the care of children and adolescents with mental health disorders is currently seeking a qualified RMN to work in their established hospital in Orpington.
As RMN your duties will include:
• Assessing the care needs of patient.
• Implementing care plans and risk assessments.
• Provide a safe and therapeutic environment.
• Safeguard children’s and young peoples’ needs.
• Follow company and CQC procedures and regulations.
• Liaise with family, friends and external agencies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RMN to join a fantastic company with progression opportunities.
Applicants MUST have a valid NMC Pin number, and have relevant experience - Preceptorship required for this position if you are a newly qualified nurse