The position for Domiciliary Care Manager - Blackburn (LG) in Blackburn is no longer available
Domiciliary Care Manager - Blackburn (LG)
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to join their brand new team based in Blackburn.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and thriving business with real career development opportunities.
You will be working in a team environment and candidates must be proactive and organised in nature and you will be directly reportable to the company director.
Your main duties include:
- Having responsibility for the branch, branch staff and care workers/support workers
- Driving business to achieve/exceed KPI’s and targets
- Manage relationships with clients, local authority and service users
- Ensure CQC rules and regulations are achieved
- Managing branch budgets
- Ensure the branch runs an effective on-call solution
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and retention of branch staff
- Handle client complaints and escalate if necessary
- Carry out supervisions on a quarterly basis and hold regular appraisals for staff
- Production of reports and forecasts against monthly and annual targets
You must be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times.
Recognised industry qualifications (LMC, NVQ4 or RMA) would be essential for this role.
You must be able to perform on-call duties as and when required
An excellent salary and benefits package is available with this role.
If you have previous Domiciliary Care Management experience and are looking for a new challenge then please apply for a more detailed job spec.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy, by applying you agree to let us seek work on your behalf.